You can receive money by bank transfer and BACS
With your icount Prepaid MasterCard you receive your own unique account number and sort code which will allow you to receive funds into your icount current account from any UK bank account as well as receiving money transfers made by your employer, benefits office or other bank transfer sources (including international payments).
You can arrange a bank transfer by:
- Standing order
- Online banking
- Telephone banking
- Visiting your bank
How do I receive money this way?
To arrange a transfer from a bank account into your icount you will need to give the following information to the bank:
- Payee name (the cardholder’s full name)
- Sort code: (08-71-99) Payments will be under the name APS Financial Limited, and are serviced by them on our behalf.
- Account number (this is your unique 8-digit account number which can be found online in the Members’ Area, on your card, and in the documentation you received with the card)
Please ensure you have the correct account number and sort code before making a transfer.
Transfer processing times
Same Day Transfer
Top up payments received before 3:30pm Monday to Friday will enable money to be loaded into your account the same day. You will receive an SMS text alert whenever monies are loaded onto your prepaid card.
Top up payments received after 3:30pm or on weekends will enable money to be loaded into your account the next day. You will receive an SMS text alert whenever monies are loaded onto your prepaid card.
If the money is sent via BACS, it should arrive, at the latest, on the third working day. Once we receive the money, we’ll get it into your account and available to spend on the same date it arrives. You will receive an SMS text alert whenever monies are loaded onto your prepaid card.
– The account number and sort code details can only be used for payments being made into your icount
– You will need a Total Access account to transfer funds via this method
– You cannot top up your account by cash or cheque in a high street bank branch
– Service is offered and serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS) who market under the Cashplus brand