A direct debit service that is twice as good as anyone else’s
icount’s Direct Debit service (provided by APS who market under the Cashplus brand) is a convenient way to pay your bills. Many organisations offer discounts to customers who pay by Direct Debit so this service could help you make savings too.
These following bonus features make the Direct Debit service more rewarding and in addition assist with financial capability:
Email & SMS notifications + a little helping hand….to keep you on top of your outgoing payments
- Insufficient fund alerts
If you are running low on funds in your icount and have a Direct Debit payment due, we will alert you in advance to give you time to top up.
- Debit Protect™† – if you can’t pay money in for any reason, you could be automatically approved for an emergency one-off loan of up to £1,000, guaranteed to cover a Direct Debit payment if you’re short. Check the Members Area to see if you’re already approved or look out for a text or email from us.
How to set up a Direct Debit
Most organisations provide you with instructions on how to set up a Direct Debit with them. In order to set up a Direct Debit you will need the following information:
- Your unique Account Number (If you’re an existing customer, you’ll find this in the online Members’ Area under ‘Account details’, on your card or on the account documentation you received with the card)
- The Sort Code: (08-71-99)
- ‘Bank name’: APS Financial Ltd, the company that issued and operates the card on our behalf
- ‘Bank address’: PO Box 71064, London, SE1P 4ZE
You will receive an email confirmation each time you set up a new Direct Debit.
Standing Orders and Bill Payments
In addition to Direct Debits, Icount can also help you set up Standing Orders and manage your bill payments.
Sign up for an icount current account with prepaid MasterCard now and you can make use of the Direct Debit and bill payment services.