An award winning business account facility…
Tell me more!
Through our association with APS, we are able to introduce you to the Cashplus Business Account, which is the low cost alternative to a High Street Business Bank Account.
It comes at just £69 per year – there are no monthly fees. There are also no charges for depositing cash or receiving bank transfers. In addition, you also receive 3 free outbound bank transfers per month.
- No credit check required – but your identification must be verified
- Instant online decision
- Simple online application form
The account will be in your business’s name, so you’ll be able to invoice clients in your business name as you would with any high street bank. The account also comes with Online Banking and all the same features you would expect from a High Street Bank, with the exception of a cheque clearing facility and international payments.
What’s more, you don’t need to pass a credit check in order to open the account. Simply apply online in minutes in order to enjoy the following benefits:
- No account set up fee (you simply pay the first annual fee of £69)
- No monthly fee
- No charge for depositing cash at 14,00 locations nationwide – includes the Post Office®
- No charge for setting up Direct Debits
- No charge for inbound Bank Transfers
- 3 free outbound Bank Transfers per month – £0.99 per transfer thereafter
- No charge to use the MasterCard® Debit Card that comes with the account for purchases in the UK
- Free Online Banking – Manage Direct Debits, make Bank Transfers and more
- UK Call Centre with top quality customer service
You also get the full normal advantages of using the Cashplus card.
When applying, please ensure the following:
- That you have been incorporated for at least 3 working days prior to applying
- That the business address you provide is your registered office address
- That you enter your company name letter for letter as it shows with companies house
- That you double check that all 8 digits of your company registration number are entered correctly