You can load funds to your icount current account with Prepaid MasterCard at any UK Post Office branch1
It’s easy and FREE to load your icount at UK Post Offices.
How do I load at the Post Office?
- Take your icount card to your local Post Office…You will be asked for it to complete this process and we recommend you also ask for a receipt.
- Let the staff member at the Post Office know how much you would like to load on to your account and insert your card in to the chip and pin reader
- You can load any amount from £10 up to a maximum of £5,000 per day2
- The amount loaded will be ready to spend immediately!
- Ensure you get a receipt to confirm your cash load
1 You need to have a Pay Monthly Total Access account to load your account at the Post Office
2 Limits per transaction can vary per Post Office branch. Please check at your local Post Office branch for the maximum amount you can load per transaction. The maximum amount of coins accepted in a single transaction is £20.00.